Thursday, September 16, 2010

We've Got JOHN Travol-TAAA!

Since I usually have afternoons off, I get to catch my girl Oprah in her farewell season. Inspired by her and her favorite things episodes titled "Oprah's Favorite Things Episodes," I thought I'd share a little bit about some of my favorite things (some obvious, some probably not).

Beverages:
Soy milk - I'm not a big milk connoisseur, but I usually put it in my coffee or cereal. What I like about soy milk is that it usually lasts longer than regular milk - I figure it's worth paying extra if it means I won't accidentally use sour milk.

Reduced sugar orange juice - Minute Maid and Tropicana both have versions of orange juice with half the sugar and calories as regular juice. Now before I drank coffee everyday, I had to have my orange juice before anyone said anything to me. However, regular orange juice usually has 100+ calories and around 20 grams of sugar per serving (1 cup). Yikes! So I switched to the lighter stuff that has the same amount of vitamins, just less of the sugar and calories. Plus it makes me feel less guilty when I want to have a screwdriver.

Well that's all of my favorite things for today. See you kids later!

1 comment:

Person A said...

By favorite things, you really mean favorite beverages.