Friday, September 3, 2010

And So We Meet Again

Wow. Two years? Where did the time go? And more importantly, what am I going to eat for lunch?

I've been trying to eat better in the last two years. I've discovered that veggie burgers are not gross, but AWESOME, yogurt makes me want to vomit (I think it's the texture), and that drinking carbonated beverages while also drinking booze can really prevent hangovers (or combine the two, you know, like gin and tonic, rum and coke...).

As for exercising, cue the cricket noises now. Actually, my exercise is mainly my jobs. Yeah, that's right, I've got one college degree and two part-time jobs ... in retail. The plus is I think the reason I haven't gained a lot of weight is because of my work. The downfall is I hate it and can't seem to get out of retail hell, which I think causes a lil' bit of stress eating and drinking.

So that's the past two years in a nutshell. As for lunch, I'm thinking subway. The $5 footlong sub is really the best thing to happen to sandwiches in a long time.

1 comment:

Person A said...

I think this blog is proof that things never go away on the internet.