Thursday, September 30, 2010

Burn Baby Burn

In my attempt to get into exercise, I went on search for a program that combined some of my favorite ways to burn calories: dancing awkwardly, nothing too advanced, and disco music. I may have stumbled onto the greatest thing to hit the exercise dvd market since Tae-Bo. It's "Disco Abs with some star from Dancing with the Stars." And it's awesome! I mean, they have real disco songs like "Disco Inferno" and ... "Disco Inferno" again! I've used it four times in the past two weeks and I've noticed a difference in my dance moves because they are now authentic. Another big plus is how you know when you're exercising to a video, they say "Now you're left" but then you get confused because their left is not your left? Well with this video, when they say left they move with their right, so you and the video mirror each other! This took me a while to get used to because I automatically assumed since I was moving (almost) exactly like the video, that I was moving wrong. Also, I forget sometimes the difference between my left and right sides.

Oh yeah they have "I Will Survive" on the workout soundtrack. Can you dig it?

No comments: