Monday, June 16, 2008

My new diet

This past week I have really let myself go ... and have some fun! Went out with a friend to mexican ($1.99 margaritas!) and then to ice cream. Went to the lake on Saturday and ate probably a whole bag of potato chips and a hot dog and drank a really bad Seagram's wine cooler (hey it was either that or a warm bottle of water). Loading up on carbs like it's no one's business (but obviously it's yours since you're reading this). I guess I realized "Hey, so I'm a little chubby at the moment. But I'm having some fun and I'll start working out when I'm really depressed after a move away and have no friends to occupy my time."

Oh, I finally finished reading "Eat, Pray, Love." I probably liked one-third of it (the "Eat" part.), but hey, it's the first book I've read in a long time that wasn't required for a class.

No comments: