Friday, May 23, 2008

Exercise at your own risk!

Today it rained, and since I'm no longer a student that means I can no longer work out at the rec center, which means if I want to actually exercise I have the great outdoors as my rec center. Unless it rains. For like two days and counting. Plus, my dad told me this story about a panther attacking a woman in Missouri...and she was inside her house! Whoa -- why would I want to exercise outside when panthers are obviously out for human blood? And then after the panther story my brother was like "uh I have this friend's dad who saw this bear not too far from here." Yikes!
I did try to be healthy at dinner. I order chicken ... chicken kreps that is. Fried chicken stuffed with cream cheese served with fettucine and alfredo sauce. To be fair, I only ate half of it. Plus my parents were the cause of my nausea at dinner, "joking" about their "sex lives." Yeah I may end up vomiting later, which counts for "something" toward my hot body...right?

No comments: